JobsFinder 4.12Marian Ionescu – 3.4MB – Freeware – Windows
1. Jobs Searching Module searches simultaneously jobs on three main Romanian sites. It is a main module of application and contains the search engine.
2. You can use for searching one or more filters (searching criteria) like keyword, city, domain, company, job type or posted date.
You can save the current filter and load it later to perform a new searching. Saving of filters in xml files allows you to save a lot of time.
3. Module for editing of own job lists. Editing of own jobs list it is very simple and intuitive in the same time. You have to make drag and drop of job from searching list into the own job list. When you are finished editing of own list you can save this list with a desired name on your computer. These lists are saved in xml format, you can copy them where you want, even on other computer and you can open them with other instance of application. Creating of own jobs list is a facility that allows you to build own lists with jobs, to save them on your computer and later to apply at these jobs.
4. In the own job lists you can mark as Applied or Unapplied for one or more jobs. This functionality allows you to be aware about the jobs for which you have already applied and you waiting an answer from employer side.
5. In the jobs lists you can find rapidly a job using an expression for searching.
6. Application interface is translated in two languages, Romanian and English.
7. Automated update.
JobsFinder is a Freeware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by Marian Ionescu.
The latest version of JobsFinder is 4.12, released on 04/20/2018. It was initially added to our database on 05/31/2009.
JobsFinder runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 3.4MB.
JobsFinder has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for JobsFinder!
with UpdateStar freeware.